This World Wide Web site with its home page in the domain “www.wearehumaniti.org” (the “website”) provides information service offered by Humaniti at no charge to users of the World Wide Web, with the express condition that these users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement. The Foundation reserves the right to change these terms and conditions any time, and you must consult the most recent version of this User Agreement (not an older cached version) each time you view the website. Do not use the website if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth under the Trademarks, Copyright, and Hyperlinks sections of this Site Notice.
You acknowledge that the information on the website is provided “as is” for general information only. This organization makes no warranties of any kind regarding this website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
Donation Refunds & Cancellation
Refunds are entirely subject to our discretion. Cancellations are solely the responsibility of the donor, and they must be done either by themselves or by contacting Humaniti. Cancellations will only impact future payments; all donations made prior to the cancellation date will not receive refunds.
You agree that you will hold harmless The Organization and its officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this web site or the information contained in this web site or other web sites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this web site or another web site to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will The Foundation or the contributors of information to this web site be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Humaniti reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Humaniti are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Humaniti any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Humaniti does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Humaniti. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Humaniti to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Humaniti). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Humaniti takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ontario, Courts of Canada.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.