At least 33 million people have been affected by deadly flooding in Pakistan. The provinces of Sindh & Balochistan have been badly hit and Humaniti, with its partners on the ground, are providing crucial aid to Pakistanis.
- Over 3 million children are in need of humanitarian assistance and stood at heightened risk of disease, drowning and malnutrition.
- Diarrhea, skin diseases and eye infections are spreading at relief camps set up by the government across the country.
- Over 90,000 diarrhea cases were reported from one of the worst-hit provinces, Sindh, in the past 24 hours.
- 650,000 pregnant women are in flood-affected areas
What are we doing to help?
Partnering with trusted International NGOs like IDRF and the Shahid Afridi Foundation, Humaniti is providing essential aid to families as tensions and tragedies continue to unfold. With your support, Humaniti will:
- Distribute Food Packages to highly impacted communities in Balochistan & Sindh province.
- Support other emergency aid programs including shelter and medical aid.
- Support rebuilding projects to help put victims back in homes